Friday, April 25, 2014

She's turning THREE!

Brelin's Birthday Shoot

This photo session was the reason I started to catch up on my blog here. As we were preparing to go out on this shoot, I referred Brelin's mom and Gaga to the website to since we were returning to the JW Marriott. When I got to the page, I remembered that it had been almost a year since I posted anything. Now it's time to share the Brelin awesome-ness.

I think I have truly fallen in love with using the JW Marriott as a location to shoot. I know that there are other places that are beautiful in Vegas, but this one is a gem.

Brelin was super excited for the shoot. As were Mommy and Gaga and Amy. Turns out, Brelin did A LOT of growing up in the past year and she has managed to get even more adorable and beautiful. Mommy did an awesome job with the outfits. There were even balloons - Brelin was very excited to have those.

We started at the secluded bridge, fountain, and swing.


The fountain was Bre's favorite because we let her play in the water. I got some great shots of that, but I absolutely loved this one with the 3 balloon in the background. We were having a VERY difficult time with the wind to get that 3 to face the correct way.


Brelin was being silly as we were waiting for her outfit to be picture ready. I was winking at her and she decided that she needed to wink back. I am impressed that I was able to catch such a good wink - Brelin is still learning how to do that.


Any, and every, picture that Brelin is in is beautiful. I have decided that if I could make a living off of taking pictures of her, I would follow her around all day and capture all the wonderful moments of her life. But I can't so I will gladly take the ones that I can get =) What an angel!

As we moved throughout the courtyard, we stopped for some waterfall pictures and had to look for the large fish in each part of the water.


Then we made our way to the flowers and asked Bre to smell the flowers. I must say there was a great change from last year. At least this time she knew that her nose had to be facing the flowers. She needs to practice with the getting close enough to actually smell them.


One of the suggestions I had to Gaga and Mommy was to get letters to spell out the word THREE. Well, Mommy decided to do just that. We used the letters in a could of different places, but putting them up against the wall was the best for Brelin. She was able to check out the people that were just on the other side of the bushes and dance to the music. And she wasn't too shy to show her super model "I'm three" stance.



The last outfit that Mommy had for Brelin was a homemade tutu and some angel wings. Mommy wanted me to highlight just the suspenders and the tutu and she was walking away. Looks like the Presley family truly has an angel in their midst.


I have decided that no matter where I am living and where the Presleys are, I will spend my Spring Break taking yearly pictures of this adorable girl.

Oh, and let's not forget, that Brelin has taken to calling her Gaga Amy now =)

~Amy J. Gardner


No comments:

Post a Comment