Monday, April 1, 2013

Year Birthday Pictures

Ella & Caroline at JW Marriott

Over Spring Break I had the privilege of taking pictures of Ella & Caroline again. The girls had turned 4 and 9, respectively, in January, and the yearly pictures needed to be taken. Raegan had picked the most adorable outfits for the girls and wanted to take them somewhere there were flowers. So we met at the JW Marriott Hotel in Summerlin. I love this location. I had only been there for a friend's wedding years ago and had forgotten the treasure that it was. There were some great backdrops that went wonderfully in the pictures.

Another great thing about Spring Break was that I discovered this great editing program (okay it's pretty basic, but I am still a novice with all of this) and I played around with it. So the prints below are ones that I have edited and put different filters on.

 There was this great swing and bridge set off to the side. Just perfect for pictures.

Caroline was such the model.
She was ready to change positions without me having to ask her.
Made my job so much easier.


Miss Ella was just a doll. This time around was so much more fun with her.
She had to cutest smile, but it was quick. I am so happy that I was able to catch it.
What adorable sisters!

This shoot was so much fun. It really makes a difference when you have great subjects to capture.

Now I am off to work on pictures of Brelin. My goal is to have them up by Wednesday. We'll see how realistic that is. The problem is that Spring Break is over and I have work I have to do now. Bummer!

~Amy J. Gardner

No comments:

Post a Comment