Saturday, April 25, 2015

Slacker-Big Time

WAY too long.....I know

Okay, I know I have no excuse for how long it has been since I have posted. I even have like 3 events to add and today I am having another shoot. BUT I really have had some computer issues and my life has been crazy with this new teaching position that I took on this year. All that aside, I am going to to better with posting. I am even breaking down and creating a Facebook page today (never thought I would do that). So at some point you will have to visit it at www.facebook.com/barfootinbluejeansphotography.

Today I am going to take my first set of Senior Pictures for the Jones family. I can't believe that Madi and Bryce will be graduating soon, but I am excited that I will get to document this milestone for them. (I will tell you all about it when I get the pictures ready to post).

So, please don't be upset that I have been MIA for so long. I am going to make it my goal to be better and more vigilant in posting. I have A LOT of catching up to do.

Happy Spring!!!

~Amy J. Gardner

No comments:

Post a Comment